Interested in bringing your group to our site to learn about sustainability and agriculture in the city?
We offer 1-2 hour classes that cover a variety of topic that we focus on through our program.
The class includes:
- An introduction to urban agriculture conversation
- A tour and tasting opportunity at our children’s garden
- Visiting with our chickens
- A cooking lesson with some of our in-season crops
Classes over an hour can choose from the following topics as well:
- Bee keeping conversation
- A tour of one of our larger back-yard gardens
- A garden maintenance project
$85/ hour (materials included)
$100/ hour with 20+ youth
If you are interested or would like to learn more, please contact us.